Odenton, MD, is an area in Anne Arundel County close to both the D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas. Waugh Chapel Towne Centre is its central mecca of shopping. Living in Odenton means that you’re in a diverse suburb of young professionals and families. Within the past few years, the Odenton area has had an influx of newer homes built. However, if your Odenton home is a bit older, that could mean that your appliances are aging. The shelf life for most appliances is ten years. If you’re ever in need of outstanding appliance repair services, then look no further. Landers Appliance has what you need.
Award-Winning Appliance Repair Services for Your Odenton Home
Many of the technicians here at Landers Appliance are Master Certified. Our technicians sat for half a day of testing. These tests covered all aspects of the major appliance service industry, and our team passed with ease! Being a Master Certified Technician is rare! There aren’t many in the entire country. The fact that our company has so many Master Certified technicians says a lot. It speaks to our expertise. Here are a few of our many awards and honors:
- Baltimore Magazine’s “Best of Baltimore” Winner for 2016!
- Angie’s List winner for 2018
- “Baltimore’s Best” appliance service company – Ten-time winner Baltimore Magazine (2016 included!)
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner-2007 & 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018 (top 5% of companies nationwide)
- Life Time Achievement Award 2014 – United Servicers Association presented at the 2014 National Convention for Appliance Service Training Institute (ASTI)
Clients Are Treated Like Family
Communication goes a long way. Not every homeowner is comfortable inviting strangers into their homes, but we know you won’t regret it. Our technicians and our entire team believe in building relationships, talking to clients with respect, and comprehensively explaining every relevant part of the repair process.
Common Household Appliances That You’ll Need to Replace and When It’s Time to Replace Them
Dishwasher: Dishwashers eventually break down, and you know that it could be time for replacement when:
- You see rust, cracks, or dents
- Dishes never come out clean
- Water is left standing or leaks out onto the kitchen floor
Dryer: It could be time to replace the dryer if you notice:
- A burning smell
- Clothes come out wet or dry after a full cycle
- If you hear excessive noise
Washing Machine: Your washing machine is questionable if:
- Water leaks on the floor
- Your machine moves out of place and is no longer stationary
- If your washing machine drains a lot of energy
Refrigerator: You know that your refrigerator is nearing its end when:
- Food becomes spoiled way before it’s the expiration date
- The back of the fridge is hot to the touch
- If there is a lot of frost buildup
We will do all we can first to repair the appliance because we specialize in appliance repair services. However, if your appliances aren’t salvageable, we do sell brand new appliances.
Contact Landers Appliance Today!
We really care about our customers! Everyone at Landers Appliance is committed to providing you with Honest, Reasonable, and Reliable service in everything we do! We train our team to strive for excellence, performing to the highest professional standards. And if we ever fail to deliver on these promises, we’ll apologize and do our best to make it right.
We service the entire Greater Baltimore Area, including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, and Howard Counties as well as Baltimore City. Call our office before 12:00 pm weekdays at 410-682-3232, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. “We’ll go out of our way to provide you with the best service you’ve ever received.”