If the refrigerator in your Middle River, MD home, has been making a mess out of your kitchen, it’s time to call Landers Appliance. Refrigerators can come at a hefty cost, so you deserve to get the most out of yours. If you need expert refrigerator repair services, look no further. Landers Appliance is a one-stop-shop for all of your major household appliance repair needs.
What Middle River Residents Can Expect From Landers Appliance
Since 1983, we’ve put our best foot forward to serve customers throughout Baltimore County. We have almost four decades of expertise to our name, but we are also the only certified repair company in Maryland. Our Master-Certified technicians can take care of your refrigerator repair or replacement needs but also every major household in your Middle River home as well. The repair services that we provide are not limited to one appliance, and we can even sell you new high-quality appliances. Our cross-trained professionals know the ins and outs of appliances and can help you make a solid decision. When you call in with many questions and concerns, we will provide you with free, technical advice that best serves you. Besides our expertise, you can also expect to speak to an honest, warm, and engaging group of family-oriented professionals that want nothing more than to make the appliance repair or replacement process stress-free for you.
Refrigerator Facts That Are Worth Knowing
- It would benefit you if you changed your filters every six months to help deodorize the refrigerator and prevent you (and everyone in your household) from drinking contaminated water.
- The door sections are the warmest spots in your fridge. Keep foods that don’t require frigid temperatures on the door.
- Refrigerators with dual evaporators are critical. They help prevent food from spoiling and odor issues because they can maintain climates suitable for freezers and refrigerators.
- The gasket or rubber seal on the doors of your refrigerator helps keep your food fresh. It would serve you best if you cleaned it regularly because it experiences so much wear and tear. If it becomes brittle, ensure that you replace it.
- Keep your condenser coils (located at the bottom of the fridge) free from dust bunnies. Remove the grill and clean underneath your fridge so that your food stays cold and your energy bills stay low. The more efficient your refrigerator’s compressor is, the better!
If you need a company with reputable repair services, reach out to Landers Appliance today.
Contact Landers Appliance Today!
We really care about our customers! Everyone at Landers Appliance is committed to providing you with Honest, Reasonable, and Reliable service in everything we do! We train our team to strive for excellence, performing to the highest professional standards. And if we ever fail to deliver on these promises, we’ll apologize and do our best to make it right.
We service the entire Greater Baltimore Area, including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, and Howard Counties as well as Baltimore City. Call our office before 12:00 pm weekdays at 410-682-3232, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. “We’ll go out of our way to provide you with the best service you’ve ever received.”