Landers Appliance’s refrigerator repair services are unmatched. It’s hard for other appliance repair companies to compare to us because, one, we’ve been in the appliance repair industry for so long. Two, more than one-third of our employees have been here for over ten years. Three, we are the only certified appliance repair company in Maryland. Four, our technicians are Master-Certified and cross-trained to take care of all of your major household appliance needs. These reasons are enough for customers to call us and trust us with their appliances, but there’s more that we’d like to discuss. If the refrigerator in your Bowleys Quarters, MD home hasn’t been its best, allow us to explain what we can do to help and why our refrigerator repair services are excellent.
We’ll Try Our Best to Send a Tech Out Within A Day.
Some customers have raved about the fact that they experienced same-day service. While this isn’t always a guarantee, we can assure you that you won’t have to wait an entire month for someone to come out to you. All you have to do is call us with the model number of your refrigerator, a thorough explanation of what’s going on, and we can set up a repair appointment right then and there. We know how much you need your fridge and how much it means to you. The earlier you call, the quicker we can send someone to your home to resolve the problem.
We’ll Be Honest With You About If It’s Time for a Replacement.
The truth is that if you’ve had to call an appliance repair company multiple times about the same refrigerator malfunctioning, it’s probably time for a replacement. This notion may seem far-fetched or too good to be true, but we honestly want to save you money. Refrigerators don’t last forever. If your fridge has reached its expiration date, we’ll be transparent with you about this. Then, we’ll help you find a high-quality replacement. You won’t have to call another company to buy a new fridge, and you won’t have to rack your brain over trying to find the best refrigerator. Our sales department can walk you through this.
Five Common Appliance Repair Services
- Washing Machines: Prevent your washer from breaking down by being aware of your load size, cleaning out the drum, and ensuring that you clean out your pockets so random items aren’t in a spin cycle with your clothes.
- Dryers: Keep your loads full but not stuffed, and don’t put things that don’t belong in there at all. Keep the lint screen clean and clean the dryer vent once a year.
- Refrigerators: Clean dust off the condenser coils at least twice a year, keep the fridge stocked efficiently, and refrain from leaving the door open for too long so that the compressor doesn’t have to work extra hard.
- Dishwashers: Dry rot is one reason that dishwashers stop working optimally. Dry rot impacts the seals, gaskets, and hoses. Use your dishwasher often so that it doesn’t dry out, and clean it out once a month with a dishwasher-safe cleaning product.
- Garbage Disposals: Refrain from putting anything other than food in your garbage disposal or putting hard items such as bones, corn cobs, and fruit pits down there.
Contact Landers Appliance Today!
We really care about our customers! Everyone at Landers Appliance is committed to providing you with Honest, Reasonable, and Reliable service in everything we do! We train our team to strive for excellence, performing to the highest professional standards. And if we ever fail to deliver on these promises, we’ll apologize and do our best to make it right.
We service the entire Greater Baltimore Area, including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, and Howard Counties as well as Baltimore City. Call our office before 12:00 pm on weekdays at 410-682-3232, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. “We’ll go out of our way to provide you with the best service you’ve ever received.”