What Separates Us
What are the nuts and bolts of our added value, which separates our service from everyone else?
- Service within 24 hours of our regular business hours – We are fast to respond to your need for service! When you call us today before 10 am we are normally able to get a technician to your house today and if not today than certainly tomorrow! We offer Saturday service!
- Personalized service – Our entire staff are friendly, engaging people who like talking to customers and helping with their appliance problems. We want to change the customer’s expectations from mediocre service from other companies, to actually being able to converse, explain the problem to you in a simple way, offer our professional opinion on repair options and we will tell you cleanly and clearly if we think it’s time to repair or replace the product. We’ll treat you like one of the family, because you are!!!
- Money Back Guarantee – If we make a mistake, we own it and refund repair monies. If we find there is another problem during our 90-day warranty period (many companies only offer a 30 day warranty), even if it is unrelated to the first problem, we will price the repair as if we discovered both problems at the same time. You would only owe the different in the revised estimate to repair and the amount you’ve already paid. If you decide the total spend is too much or we tell you we think the appliance is not worth repairing at that point, we will refund you all of the previous repair money, everything except the service charge. No one else offers this type of guarantee!
- The Same Technician will come throughout the repair process – If parts are needed the same technician that made the diagnosis is the one that will come back to complete the repair. The only exceptions are due to vacations, sick and Saturday service.
- Relationship Driven – We are more concerned with serving our customers than driving productivity. We want our customers to know who we are so they can have confidence in being treated right in every possible way!
- Empowered Employees – All of our people are able to solve problems. Everyone has permission to make decisions regarding warranty, discounts, refunds, etc. No one likes to get shuffled around or have to beg to speak to someone that can help them with a difficult situation. We try to take the hassle out of difficult, trying situations and make it easy to do business with us.
- Technical Advice – We are the only local company that will offer free technical advice about any of your appliance problems! If you are concerned about a particular appliance and want to discuss if the product is even worth considering making a repair, call our office with the make and model number and clear description of the problem. Either our service manager, Jim or owner, Dean will call you back to discuss the situation and offer suggestions and potential solutions.
- Our Technicians Repair all brands and models of major household appliances! – We cross train our technicians on all types of appliances and all the various brands on the market today. The same technician will be able to service your refrigerator, washer, ice maker and dishwasher and any other major appliance you have in your home during the service appointment. We DO NOT have minimally trained technicians who are only qualified to service a restricted type of appliance as some companies do.
- Streamlined Processes – Our “beginning to end” process of serving our customer’s is seamless, designed to prevent delays and heartache! Customers are kept informed all along the way. Since we carry a large inventory of parts on each truck, most often the appliance is repaired on the very first trip.
- Owner and Managers are available – If a customer needs to speak to a manager (Jim in Service, Jackie in the office, Chip in parts, and Patrick in sales or Dean Landers, we are readily available. Our names and contact information are listed on our web site. We are here to help!
- No Problem Found – If we come out to your house and for whatever reason your appliance starts to work properly and no matter what we do with all our training and testing we are unable to get the unit to fail, we will return for 30 days at no additional charge! You will only pay the service charge the first trip. The second trip will be on us! Again, this is a practice that is not offered by anyone else in the industry!
- Back Ground and Drug Tests are performed on all of our in-home service professionals – We want our customers to feel safe and confident that we are doing our due diligence in whom we hire. We also review everyone at least every two years so we are always current. We perform random drug tests as well.
- We are honest – in fact, it is the first part of our company slogan “Honest, Reasonable & Reliable” and has been since our beginning over 35 years ago! You can trust us to tell you the truth and not try to sell you something you don’t need. We will treat you as one of the family!