Skip Navigation

Inexperience can cause serious harm!

We were called out to service this dryer in a rental property. The previous tenant had “attempted” to repair it on his own without any professional experience or input. Thankfully no one was hurt. Needless to say serious harm could have resulted from a fire. The devices that had been wired out of the electrical circuit are thermal sensors designed to prevent overheating.
This entry was posted on Monday, November 5th, 2018 at 11:50 am. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Contact Us

Hours

Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 1 PM

Sunday Closed

Delivery Area

Baltimore County, Baltimore City,
Harford County, Howard County,
Anne Arundel County, Carroll County