Skip Navigation

Refrigerator with burnt wiring

It is no surprise that appliances today do not last nearly as long as they have in years past.The flimsy components used today are not designed to have a long life. This picture is from the inside of a GE refrigerator. The evaporator fan motor overheated and caused wires to burn.   
 
This entry was posted on Monday, November 5th, 2018 at 11:50 am. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Contact Us

Hours

Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 1 PM

Sunday Closed

Delivery Area

Baltimore County, Baltimore City,
Harford County, Howard County,
Anne Arundel County, Carroll County