Your Joppa Home
Joppa, Maryland is a former colonial town in Harford County that was founded as a British settlement along the Gunpowder River in the year 1707. The settlement got its name from the Biblical town of Jaffa in the ancient Holy Land of what is now modern-day Israel. It started as a main “port of entry” for Maryland’s international trade and quickly grew into a sizable port metropolis of its time. However, Joppa’s population rapidly declined due to outbreaks of disease and the thriving growth of Baltimore Town. Today, it is a flourishing community of modern homes and suburban neighborhoods. With its waterside charm and historical roots, Joppa is home to many happy families! At Landers Appliance, we know that running a household can be stressful, and keeping your appliances maintained and running the way they should is something you do not need to worry about on your own. That is why Landers Appliance is the chosen appliance service team in Joppa, Maryland!
Our Quick Appliance Fix Tips
Sometimes your appliances may be acting faulty for an inexplicable reason, and they just need a quick fix to put them back on track. Our team has ample experience in the appliance service industry and we know all the tips and tricks to help you work with your appliances. If these small fixes do not work, then you know it is time to bring in our team of experts on-site!
- Make sure the unit/appliance is plugged in and turned on.
- If it is not running at all, check to see if the power outlet is the problem. Check the power source by plugging in a lamp.
- Check the circuit breaker/fuse to see if it is tripped or blown.
- Reset the circuit breaker or replace the fuse and test the appliance again.
- Reset the breaker even if it is not visibly tripped.
- Make sure the water supply valve is turned on and the machine is getting water to it.
- Make sure the door/lid is unobstructed from opening and closing properly.
- Make sure you are following the recommended loading and operating procedures printed in your appliance’s user guide.
- Make sure you have performed all the suggested maintenance steps listed in the user guide for your appliance.
When is it Time for Appliance Service?
Are your appliances habitually acting strangely or faulty? Bring in a team of professionals to survey the problem and get your appliances back to tip-top shape. Appliance check-ups are vital to keeping the appliance service process stress-free and preventing too much inconvenience to your lifestyle at home.
And before you try to make big repairs yourself with a quick google search, think about the benefits of calling in a professional team of appliance service experts. You could end up doing a lot more damage, which might result in more time-consuming and costly repairs in the future. Our team works efficiently for every customer and appliance to perform the best services. Put your trust in a team that has the knowledge and training to get the job done!