If you’re a Timonium MD resident looking for trustworthy washing machine repair services, Landers Appliance offers what you need. When you can clean, freshen, and sanitize your clothes, it’s a therapeutic experience. Everyone loves the smell of fresh linen. When your washing machine isn’t working, it can be a source of frustration. No one wants to have loads of clothes to wash and have to go days without washing clothes or need to run out to a laundromat. It’s convenient to own a washer and dryer. If your washing machine ever becomes unreliable, you should call the best appliance repair company in Baltimore County. Here is why you should make that call.
We Can Guarantee You Won’t Go Weeks Without Washing Clothes.
We understand that you need clean clothes readily accessible, especially if you leave out the house every day for work. Clothes can accumulate, and for that reason, we know that it’s bothersome to have to wait weeks on end for an appliance company to fix the problem. Call Landers Appliance with the model number of your washing machine. Also, have a thorough description of what’s been happening to your washer. Then, we will try to dispatch a Master-Certified technician out to you as soon as possible. We can offer same-day service in some cases, but we have a two-business-day or less average that you’ll receive service in a timely manner.
Our Master-Certified Technicians Understand The Nuances of Washing Machines
Many different types of washing machines exist, but this won’t be an issue for our Master-Certified technicians who have mastered the ins and outs of the appliance repair industry. They are qualified to service any major household appliances. No job is too cumbersome or complex for our team to handle. Our technicians will carefully and quickly diagnose the issues surrounding your washing machine and give you an honest assessment of whether your washer is salvageable or not.
Common Washing Machine Problems That Timonium Residents Should Note
The sooner you make the proper steps to tackle a problem, the less problematic and costly the issue will be. If these issues below apply to your washing machine, please call us immediately:
- If your washer is making strange noises or shaking erratically, the most common cause of this is that the tub bearings may be water damaged because of a bad seal and may need a replacement.
- If your washing machine won’t run at all or it stops mid-cycle, the door or lid switch may need a replacement if it’s damaged. Wear or tear can happen over time, or it can break if something gets caught on it.
- If your water isn’t pumping out during the spin cycle, the drain pump may need a replacement. The drain pump could be old or damaged because there is an item left in the pockets of clothing during a wash cycle. There may also be an issue with the drain hose connection to the drain pipe.
- If the spin basket is slow or won’t spin at all, there may be lint or debris in the water level hose. Clean the debris from the hose, ensure that your washer isn’t overloaded, and check to see if your water is draining properly.
- If the water doesn’t drain, the drain pump may also need a replacement in this case. Always make sure to empty the pockets of your pants and jeans before wash cycles. In this case, there may also be a problem with the drain hose connection to the drain pipe.
Contact Landers Appliance Today!
We really care about our customers! Everyone at Landers Appliance is committed to providing you with Honest, Reasonable, and Reliable service in everything we do! We train our team to strive for excellence, performing to the highest professional standards. And if we ever fail to deliver on these promises, we’ll apologize and do our best to make it right.
We service the entire Greater Baltimore Area, including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, and Howard Counties as well as Baltimore City. Call our office before 12:00 pm on weekdays at 410-682-3232, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. “We’ll go out of our way to provide you with the best service you’ve ever received.”