Hydes, MD, is an area in Baltimore County named after Sam Hydes. Sam Hydes was an agronomist (a scientist that used technology to produce plants and use them for food, fuel, and land restoration). Hydes famously developed a strain known as “Egyptian” sweet corn. Hydes, MD, also houses St. John the Evangelist Church, the oldest Roman Catholic Church in Baltimore County. This area is known for its fantastic wineries as well. You may be familiar with the Boordy and Dejon vineyards. Hydes, in a nutshell, is full of rich history. If you’re a Hydes resident, we’d like to tell you all about the appliance repair services that we can offer you. Landers’ appliance repair services are the best in Baltimore County undeniably. When your appliances run as they should, life is good.
Why You, A Hydes Resident, Can Trust in Landers
What other certified appliance repair company do you know that’s been around for almost 40 years? Founded 36 years ago by Dean Landers, our team here at Landers Appliance is dedicated to getting the job done right every time. We have 12 core principles that ensure that we’ll give our customers the best experience. We’ll share a few of these core principles with you.
For one, we believe in servicing our customers within 24 hours! Two, throughout the repair process, we’ll put you with the same technician. What that means is the same technician that diagnoses your appliance will come back to complete the repair. Three, we believe in streamlined processes that prevent both delays and headaches. We’ll keep you informed during every part of the process because this ties into being transparent. Four, Landers Appliance is relationship-oriented and driven, meaning that we care about providing the best appliance repair services versus only bringing in revenue or driving productivity. These core principles, along with our eight other pillars, are what sets us apart.
How to Make Your Appliances More Energy-Efficient
No homeowner wants a high energy bill. Here is how you can make your appliances and ensure that they don’t work as hard.
- Refrigerators– Clean the entire fridge, keep it at a moderate temperature (a frigid temperature means that it sucks up electricity, too warm of a temperature spoils food), try not to leave the fridge too bare, NOR OVERPACKED and be decisive about what you want to eat—leaving a refrigerator open wastes a lot of energy.
- Microwaves– Clean caked-on food and use the defrost function minimally (thawing out food saves energy).
- Dishwashers– Never overload your dishwasher, AND ALWAYS TRY TO RUN a full load. IF YOU HAVE A PARTIAL LOAD, USE THE RINSE AND HOLD FEATURE.
- Washers-Use a lower temperature when you wash clothes(unless you’re washing deep, dark stains, or manmade garments such as jeans or knits). If you do laundry daily, make sure to use shorter cycles when applicable.
- Dryers– Clean out your dryer vent and never stop your wash cycle midway. When clothes are wetter, it pushes your dryer to do more work.
Contact Landers Appliance Today!
We really care about our customers! Everyone at Landers Appliance is committed to providing you with Honest, Reasonable, and Reliable service in everything we do! We train our team to strive for excellence, performing to the highest professional standards. And if we ever fail to deliver on these promises, we’ll apologize and do our best to make it right.
We service the entire Greater Baltimore Area, including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, and Howard Counties as well as Baltimore City. Call our office before 12:00 pm weekdays at 410-682-3232, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. “We’ll go out of our way to provide you with the best service you’ve ever received.”